The aim of this report is the identification and assessment of the training gaps in prison front-line civilian staff and in existing dedicated training programmes in Albania, with regard to human rights and foreign prisoners’ rights protection.
Furthermore, this study aims to propose concrete actions for the training of civil and penitentiary prison staff on foreign prisoners.
- 1.1 Training needs assessment report of civilian prison staff in Albania
III. EXISTING TRAINING PROGRAMMES WITH REGARD TO HR PROTECTION IN ALBANIA & BEST PRACTICES
IV. MAIN TOPICS OF RESEARCH
- 4.1 Current Organizational Structure of the Penitentiary System in Albania
- 4.2 General considerations entailed from the questionnaires of prison authorities and managers (2.1 & 2.2 Prison Authorities and Managers about prison staff and prison staff training)
- 4.3 General considerations entailed from the questionnaires of prison staff (2.3 Prison staff about training interval and content)
- 4.4 General considerations entailed from the questionnaires of prison staff working with foreign inmates (2.4 Prison staff about staff working with foreign inmates)
- 4.5 General considerations entailed from the questionnaires of civilian prison staff (2.5 Civilian prison staff)
V. FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS
People’s Advocate and European Centre Foundation (2020). B-COMPETENT: Boosting Competences in Penitentiary Staff in Europe. B-Competent Project